Monday, March 26, 2007

Da vinci write up- Real social networks

This one I have charted out on back of one of my visiting card.

You will notice that there is not much of detailing done; yet some of the ways in which I intend to branch out my family (deemed) company called inkoli.com. You can also see my private visiting card (below):




I wanted to present myself as associated with social networking (and more than that).However, in the recent times, the social networks have acquired a sort of bad name. By social networks I meant groups of people working together in attending to some problem; or simply enjoying their common interests.
I have now realised that what I wanted to create was social networks that are real and not virtual. I am yet to finalise the issue, but soon I shall work in the direction of starting groups or networks of people who will get a chance to gather together in flesh and blood. It's a dream but it is certainly attainable.
My visiting card then will present me as conncted with ' The Real Networks'.

No comments: